Monday, November 8, 2010

Living Above Average

Here's a short and happy post for you all (both rare).

Over the past few days I've just been...happy. For no overly big reason. I actually have a lot of things that are, or should be stressing me out right now. But they're not. I had actually a pretty good weekend. Saturday I went to our football game which was awesome, but ended in heartbreak, yet I was optimistic at the end. That night was pretty awesome hanging out with some amazing people. I haven't had that much fun in a long time. Sunday nothing overly good or bad happened, and not really today either. We did have the University President as a guest speaker in our class tonight which was really good to have. And I just found a token from my amazing staff from 08-09 and that made me smile ear to ear. But yeah, right now, I'm good. I don't know how long it will last, and my next post will probably be not as happy, but right now, in this moment, I'm good.

Living above average is pretty awesome. Maybe that will be my new life philosophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment